Welcome to www.steamcalifornia.org (the “website”). This website is owned and operated by Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and how we use your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time as technology changes or the law requires, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby acknowledge, agree to, and provide your consent to the changes.
We encourage you to read this policy to learn more about what information we collect, how we use it, and how you can “opt-out” of receiving communications from us.
Additionally, this policy includes information about how we endeavor to protect your data. If you have any questions about our collection and use of your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Information Collected; Use of Information; Sharing of Information
2. Personally Identifiable Information
4. We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, registration for one of our events, any newsletter subscriptions, survey responses, filling out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We also share your Personal Information with third parties if we believe the law requires us to do, or to protect our own property or the property of our affiliates.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
1. Certain non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”) about our visitors is collected by the standard operation of our Internet servers. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state. federal, and international statutes such as CASL and GDPR that may also apply.
Sharing Your Personal Information
1. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as distribution of newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Protection for Children and Minors.
2. This website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, persons under the age of 18. If a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this Website.
1. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below or call us at the telephone number below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in every email communication you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
2. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-589-8521
3. Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly, you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
1. We are committed to using all commercially reasonable efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Offers and Promotions.
We may from time to time offer you opportunities which are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.